Reported(Indirect) Speech - 1

Reported(Indirect) speech : Bir şəxsin dediklərini başqa bir şəxsə çatdıranın o şəxsin dediklərini müəyyən qədər dəyişdirərək bunu etməsi. Məsələn :

Direct speech (Birbaşa) : "My mother said " I'm going to cook turkey for dinner" -  Anam dedi : " (Mən) axşam yeməyinə hindi bişirəcəm" ;

Indirect speech (Dolaylı) : My mother said (that) she was going to cook turkey for dinner - Anam dedi ki, (O) axşam yeməyinə hindi bişirəcək və ya Anam axşam yeməyinə hindi bişirəcəyini dedi.

Indirect speech quruluşu :
Söylənmiş bir fikrin zamanını bir addım keçmişə götürərək və modalları,zaman zərflərini dəyişdirərək düzəlir.

Zamanların uyğun keçmişləri :

* Present Continuous -> Past Continuous : " I'm eating an apple " -> He said (that) he was eating an apple

Bundan sonrakı örnəklərdə zamana qənaət etmək üçün "He said (that)" ifadəsini atacağıq.

* Simple Present -> Simple Past : " I eat an apple " -> He ate an apple

* Simple Past -> Past Perfect : "I ate an apple " -> He had eaten an apple

* Present Perfect -> Past Perfect : "I have eaten an apple " -> He had eaten an apple

* Present Perfect Continuous -> Past Perfect Continuous : " I have been eating an apple " -> He had been eating an apple

* Past continuous -> Past Perfect Continuous : " I was eating an apple " -> He had been eating an apple

* Future Tense will -> Would : " I will eat an apple " -> He would eat an apple

* Future Tense be going to -> was/ were going to : " I'm going to eat an apple " -> He was going to eat an apple

* Future continuous will -> Would : " I will be eating an apple " -> He would be eating an apple

* Future Perfect will -> Would : " I will have eaten an apple " -> He would have eaten an apple

Qeyd : Past Perfect və Past Perfect Continuous başqa keçmiş zamanlara dönüşmür, çünki bunlar keçmişində keçmişidir :

* Past Perfec -> Past Perfect : " I had eaten an apple " -> He had eaten an apple

* Past Perfect Continuous -> Past Perfect Continuous   " I had been eating an apple " -> He had been eating an apple

Modallar :

Can - Could
May - Might
Have to - Had to olur. Qalanları dəyişmir.

Zaman zərfləri :

Yesterday - The day before/The previous day
Tomorrow - The following day/The day after
Now - Then
Today - That day
Tonight - That night
Next - The following/After
Ago - Before
At the moment - At that moment
This - That
These - Those
Here - There
Last - The previous/Before

Indirect Speech cümləsini keçmiş zamanda bir başqasına çatdırmaq üçün qurmadıqda bu dəyişikliklər olmur. Yəni
He said/told və s. kimi deyil He is saying/he will say/ he say(s) kimi (yəni keçmiş zamanda qurmadıqda)  qurduqda zaman dəyişikliyi olmur.

Məsələn : " I'm breaking up with you - Səni tərk edirəm"

I will say that I'm breaking up with you ;
I say that I'm breaking up with you
Hətta yaxın keçmiş zamanda da zaman dəyişikliyi olmur : I have said that I'm breaking up with you.

Keçmiş zamanda anlatdıqda söylənən şey həmin gündə deyilibsə və o gün hələ bitməyibsə zaman dəyişikliyi olmur : He said that he saw a UFO today.

Fiziki qanunlar,tarixi hadisələr kimi dəyişməyən şeyləri 3-cü şəxsə anlatdıqda da zaman dəyişikliyi olmur :

"The Earth circles around the Sun"
Our teacher said that the Earth circles around the Sun.

If ilə qurulan şərt cümlələrini 3-cü şəxsə anlatdıqda yenə dəyişiklik olmur. Sadəcə tamamlıqlar dəyişir :

"If she were your true friend she would give you a call once in a while - Əgər o sənin həqiqi dostun olsaydı,arada sənə zəng edərdi"

He told me that if she were my true friend she would give me a call once in a while

When/While bağlayıcıları ilə qurulan cümlələr üçündə zaman dəyişikliyi olmur :

"While I was sleeping on the couch I had a nice dream - Oturacaqsa yatarkən gözəl bir yuxu gördüm"

He said that while he was sleeping on the couch he had a nice dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article/Artikl - The definite article/Müəyyən artikl

Complex Object/Mürəkkəb tamamlıq

Gerund/Cerund